Follow us on Social media

Wednesday 6 February 2019

Dry skin or cracked heels. Try this home remedy. See the results faster than you expected.

Today I share a great remedy to help hydrate skin. Soft touchable and very noticeably healthy skin. Hands that feels well hydrated and moisturized. Believe me I tested this one before I decided to post it. In a very short time you will find the difference is noticeable. Not only to you but whoever touches your skin. 




But this is a great home remedy for dry cracked heels and feet. I use it just to keep my skin well nourished. Try this one and see for yourself 

Ingredients

500 gram aqueous cream
100 grams baby powder
100 ml. Glycerin
100 grams Vaseline

Method

Mix everything together. 
Place in a bottle that has a seal able lid. 
Use it for skin and dry heels. 

You will find this is the best lotion to use for dry skin and heels. It will change the appearance of your skin. But most you will be amazed at the results.

I hope you find this article helpful. If you did. Please share so others can benefit from it too.
If you have any questions comments or suggestions feel free to contact us or comment below.
We love to hear from our readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please like and share

Subscribe here

Recommend us on Google!