Follow us on Social media

Sunday 2 April 2017

This weird home remedy is very effective for cold sore treatment

Getting a cold sore isn't only disturbing but can also cause embarrassment. It can make you uncomfortable. So if you want a safe home remedy to get rid of that cold sore easily and effectively. Why not consider this home remedy? 

I usually get one at least once a year. To say it is frustrating would be putting it mildly. If I try to get rid of the cold sore. It just gets worse. So I know how uncomfortable cold sores can be. This home remedy is unusual. But it is really effective. Best of all. You probably have the ingredient in your kitchen. Especially if you love to bake. You may think it is strange but it works. So what am I going on about? What is the product I am talking of? 

Vanilla essence
Yes the same vanilla essence you use to when baking. All you have to do is apply it on the cold sore. You can use a cotton wool soaked in vanilla essence. Or use a cotton bud and apply on the cold sore. Do this at least every thirty minutes. For as long as needed. But this is so effective you will tell others how strange this home remedy is. Just do this a few times daily and see that cold sore disappear. It should disappear within 24 hours.

I wish I knew about this earlier. But now I know and share it with you.
Please share so others can know about it too.
If you have any questions comments or suggestions feel free to contact us or comment below

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please like and share

Subscribe here

Recommend us on Google!