Follow us on Social media

Friday 11 March 2016

Gout remedy that works.

If you are one of the many people who suffer from gout. Then this is just for you. Many suffer and have to use pain stillers. It affects your every day life. But what if you don't need a pain stiller and don't ever again suffer from gout. Gout is a form of arthritis, mostly known to those who suffer from it, or the loved ones of those who suffer from it.


Today you are reading one of the reasons I started my health site. I started a natural health site for the reasons that I wanted to know why things happen and how can I change the suffering of my loved ones. One of my family members suffers from this. Also I found that many don't know what can help and just have to watch loved ones deal with the most excruciating pain and feel helpless as I did. I felt I had enough. Educate myself, help others, Improve the lives of my loved ones and see and hope the advice improve the lives of others too. Like the person reading this right now, thinking who it will benefit.The best thing about this remedy is that it is anti inflammatory, safe, all natural and effective.

Ingredients.
1 Pineapple
Powdered turmeric, 1 or 2 teaspoons
Tart cherry juice, 1 cup
Fresh ginger, 1 inch
Or powdered ginger, 2 or 3 teaspoons
Honey
Strainer
Blender or food processor
Glass container that has a lid so that this mixture is sealed

Method
You can start by removing the stem of the pineapple and then remove the skin of the pineapple. Cut the pineapple into pieces. You can use a blender to cut the pineapple pieces into smaller pieces. Pour  the cherry juice into the blender. Add the turmeric and ginger. Blend again to make sure the mixture is mixed well

Pour the pineapple mixture in your preferred container and close the lid. Sealing it tightly.  Leaving the mixture in the fridge for 10 days. Very important that it must be left for 10 days to set in the fridge. As you start using the mixture you can add honey as your own desired need. Use a strainer to avoid all the pieces. Use this mixture daily.

I hope this article will be helpful and if you know of anyone who has this problem. Feel free to share with them or share so others can know about it too. If you have a comment or want to share something. Feel free to contact us. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please like and share

Subscribe here

Recommend us on Google!