Follow us on Social media

Wednesday 8 June 2016

Lace nail art DIY

Today I want to share a new but also not so new way of nail art.
Confused? 

No reason to be confused as I will explain it now
For me it is new but for lots of others it is old news.
It is called lace nail art.
Some of you may know it.
But I am now considering the endless possibilities of it.

There is two ways to use when doing this method.


One is the sticker way. 

It is the easier way
Especially if you don't feel very confident with your abilities in doing nail art yourself

Which is applied over the nail.
So it takes a lot of worry and hassle and end result is easier
This image is just one example of what is available
There is many different ways and varieties to suit your own style

But I want to discuss the other way of using lace for nail art.
The do it yourself on your nails method
This is the one I am intrigued with.

Method

Start by taking an old piece of lace and then wrap it around your nail, As seen on the image. Now you can dab the nail polish on with a makeup sponge. 
 And voila you are done.
Beautiful and effective and absolutely looks stunning.



I absolutely love this idea.
I am sure you like it too.
Please share so others can benefit from this also.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please like and share

Subscribe here

Recommend us on Google!