Follow us on Social media

Wednesday 9 October 2019

This homemade facial cream will be the best product you ever use.

As mentioned in the previous article. I will be discussing a home made facial cream that may just have you wondering why you ever considered other more expensive products. 

This was shared to me as a hush hush secret. But when I discovered how effective it is. I had to ask if I can share it with everyone. So thanks to the kindness of the lady I am able to share this home made cream with everyone. Why am I so excited to share this wonderful cream with everybody? Consider this. A lady 70 years old. With wrinkle free, great looking skin. Smiling as she told me this. And the best thing about this cream. It can become your favorite body cream too. Even the ideal hand cream.


Now you may wonder what is the catch? There is no catch. 

It is a simple and easy home made cream that works for a face cream, a body cream and even hand cream.



You will however need a few items. But the best thing is.You can make this as a gift for others and not spill the beans about what is in it. More important you can make this for yourself. Over and over again. Believe me. You will.

The ingredients. 
350 ml Johnson baby aqueous cream
1 spoonful olive oil
1 spoonful tissue oil
1 spoonful glycerin

Some add a spoonful of sweet almond oil and a spoonful of coconut oil too.

Method.
Mix everything in a jar with a lid. 
Apply on freshly cleansed face.
Use daily.
Morning and night.

Those who use it. Will tell you that not even the most expensive creams can compete with this facial cream. The best thing about this cream? You will make it again and again. 

Personally I have oily skin.This home made cream does not give me any skin problems from the products added. So that is a great plus to consider. 

I hope you found this article useful. Please share so others can benefit from this article too. If you have any questions. comments or suggestions feel free to comment below or contact us. We love to hear from our readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please like and share

Subscribe here

Recommend us on Google!