Follow us on Social media

Sunday 28 August 2016

DIY egg white face mask that is age defying

I love DIY face masks. It has numerous benefits. Today I am sharing egg an white face mask that I personally use.
Why should you consider egg white for face masks? You may think no!!! But if you know how good it is you will do it without the slightest hesitation.

Reasons to consider egg white face masks
  • Protein Helps with tissue repair. Encourage wrinkle free skin.
  • Potassium. Helps to keep moisture in cells. Hydrates skin and moisturise.
  • Riboflavin. Remove toxins that that help create wrinkles.
  • Magnesium. Youthful skin. As well as stop the aging process. 

My personal favorite when I create a face mask is effective because of combining a few ingredients
It is a cleansing mask, gives a radiant glow that is visible and age defying because of the egg as well as other ingredients.

The thing about facial masks that I just love is if you know what is good for your skin you can improve or change a face mask.

The sky is the limit when you know what you are doing.

Age defying face mask
 Ingredients
1 Egg white
2 table spoons dry oats. (Good if you can ground it fine)
1 table spoon Yogurt
1 table spoon Honey
Few drops almond oil (sweet) can be added if you have dry skin or if you prefer it.

Method
Always start by cleansing your face. 
Then apply the mask. Leave on for 20 to 30 minutes.
Rinse off with luke warm water.
Apply moisturiser


And yes I love it, as it is my own personal mask that I make. Why these ingredients? You may wonder. 
The egg white was mentioned earlier, but also leaves a tightening effect on skin. Thus reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
Honey is known for its wonderful properties when it comes to beauty routine. It is age defying as it combats the signs of ageing. as well as treats problem areas on the skin.
Almond oil is rich in vitamin E. Moisturises and can even lighten dark skin.
Yogurt does lighten dark marks as well as cleanse and moisturise.
Oats has a wonderful cleansing effect on skin. Which leaves a glowing skin that looks younger after every use. 

The idea is soft smooth well nourished skin that is glowing and radiant. Improving the appearance and reducing wrinkles and fine lines. As I see how it effective it works I am sharing it. 

Me
Personally I have oily skin so I dare not do too much to my skin. Using the wrong moisturizer and i have what is called angry skin. Yes it is what I call it as it is just that. But the products you use should be soothing and improve skin. But even with oily skin it does not mean leave moisturising. No no. It means check what you use for your skin. Don't want skin break outs. But don't want skin that doesn't look like it's taken care of either. Where dry skin needs a little more TLC(Tender Loving Care)

There is other face masks if you want to look more.
Other face masks that you may like

I hope you like this face mask.
Please share so others can benefit from it too.
If you have any suggestions or comments feel free to post it or contact us.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please like and share

Subscribe here

Recommend us on Google!