Follow us on Social media

Sunday 13 December 2015

Removing glitter nail polish easily.

If you use glitter or anything on your nails.
I have found an amazing tip.
As I myself love doing or using nail art.


It is very effective in removing glitter nail polish.
Wish I had known sooner.
But as I have found I am sharing it also.
So it will help me and others too.


How to
All that is needed is some tin foil to wrap around nails and fingers
And some cotton soaked in nail polish remover.
Soak the cotton in nail polish remover and wrap foil around as shown in the image.
Then wait about 15 minutes.
Nails will be easy to remove and clean.

Hope you liked this tip. If you did please share with your friends so they can benefit from it to. Or if you want to contact us. Feel free to comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please like and share

Subscribe here

Recommend us on Google!