Follow us on Social media

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Sweet almond oil used in beauty routine

I came across the wonderful properties of sweet almond oil
And still learning more each time.
Now why would I be making such a fuss?
You may wonder.

Because for every person that cares about taking care of themselves.
It is a product to consider.
For many reasons.
It is rich in minerals such as calcium and magnesium.
Also high in vitamins such as E and D. 


Hair

Controls and help minimize hair fall.
It smooths out damaged hair cuticles.
It enhances hair growth
And also thickens hair.
It adds shine. 

Skin

It effectively delays ageing skin.
Nourishes the skin making it smooth and supple to touch.
It helps lighten dark complexion in the process making it glow and look healthy.
It takes care of irritation, inflammation, and skin rashes without any harsh chemicals which can be harmful.
It helps in soothing itchiness and soreness in the skin areas that are affected.
It moisturises in the process your skin is softer and smoother
It is safe for oily skin

As I personally use it.
I can say that I see a difference since using it.
My skin softer and smoother.
It is truly nourishing for your skin and hair.

Just a tip to give.
I use my normal body lotion.
And just enrich it with some drops of almond oil.
So with all the benefits.
Why not consider trying it?
You may just be amazed with the result.
I know I am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please like and share

Subscribe here

Recommend us on Google!