Follow us on Social media

Thursday 17 November 2016

This is why you should start to drink water if you havent started yet

Theoretically what happens when you drink more water? Let's say 3 liters a day. 
It is said that if you drink enough water you wont suffer from colds or flue. Some would actually recommend it. Others will say appearance of skin improves. Some say that they find they are energized. Unnecessary snacking stops as three liters of water doesn't make you feel hungry. Others will say they find that they are hungrier than usual. Some will swear by it that it helps you lose weight


So what is the benefits of drinking water then
  • Weight loss
  • Fights wrinkles
  • Headaches and dizziness stops
  • Clear skin
  • Fight infections
  • Helps you exercise more efficient
  • Energy booster
  •  Helps the heart work more efficiently
  • Keeps you regular 
If you feel you want to improve your immune system as well as have some flavorful water that has fruits in. Just click here.

Tips to help you drink more water
  • Start with a glass of water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach
  • Always have a bottle of water close by
  • Eat foods that has high water content
  • Use a flavor if you don't like the taste of water 
  • Use a timer or alarm to remind you every time you should drink water
  • Some will suggest drinking water through a straw
For healthy ideas to help you drink flavored water please click here. Not only is it healthy and delicious but it isn't full of sugar.   

Water is very important for the body. It keeps us hydrated. Is a natural detox as it gets rid of the toxins. But as with many things too much water can be dangerous too. I confess use an app that reminds me to drink water. But I don't rely on it telling me. I stay with my goal and drink water. 

 Weight loss
For weight loss many will tell you drink warm water with the juice of one lemon. Others add two garlic pieces to the warm lemon water. It improves your metabolic rate and get your body burning fats faster. 

Now I started drinking three liters of water a day. I have my one liter bottle with me where ever I go. It is summer and hot. Strange how easy drinking three liters of water is then. Have I seen differences? I can say that it does help with weight loss. If you drink water your skin looks well hydrated. Many skin problems clear up when drinking water. Your skin becomes clear. But I never had any skin problems. So that is the opinion of a dear friend.

Update
It has been about a month since I started. As I started drinking water I started noticing that my skin has improved. That starts within one week. Not that I ever had skin problems but it looks better still. Improved younger clear radiant. These are a few I can describe what happened. I can say you will lose weight if you drink the needed amount of water. Not that it was a reason that I started drinking water. I started because I want to live well and healthy. Now if I don't drink water I get thirsty for water, where in the beginning I struggled to drink 3 liters. Now it seems my body wants the water.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please like and share

Subscribe here

Recommend us on Google!