Follow us on Social media

Wednesday 18 May 2016

Say goodbye to gallbladder stones with this home remedy

Have you or someone that you know ever had to deal with gal bladder stones?
Unfortunately someone I know had this very painful condition.
But I did some research what can work for it.

Gal bladder stones causes the most unbearable pain
This image is actual gallbladder stones
So there is no doubts that it is very painful



But the remedy does work.
Now I am sharing the home remedy so others who suffers from this.
Can get a natural safe way to deal with it.

Just three items needed
Olive oil.
Lemon juice.
Apples.

It not only helps soften gallbladder stones.
But if it is small enough.
It may dissolve completely.

Method
It is suggested to mix the olive oil with the lemon juice.
Equal amounts. 1/4 cup each.
Followed by water.
As it wont taste good.
Repeat every 3 to 4 hours.
And drink lots of water.
And the apples is just to make sure it not only dissolves but also to avoid it from happening again.

It is a very painful condition to have.
Best advice is a healthy life style.
As the cause is a unhealthy life style and a love for fatty foods.

I hope this helps.

What do you think about it? Feel free to comment or share your thoughts. By contacting us. Please share so others can be helped too. 

4 comments:

  1. How many apples to wat in a day. I'm in agony with my gallbladder stones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is a very painful condition. It is very important to eat at least an apple a day. You can eat more if you want. But it is just as important to drink lemon juice and drink olive oil. I realize it may not be tasty but it is very effective. Also please don't stop once it is better. Otherwise it will happen again at a later stage. This home remedy works. I can assure you of that. Best of luck. Hope you feel relief soon from this painful problem.

      Delete
    2. Please note that apples such as Granny Smith is much more effective. Sweet apples isnt as effective. I used and gave granny smith apples. Even to this day I still do

      Delete

Please like and share

Subscribe here

Recommend us on Google!